Are you tired of manually editing your photos, designing graphics and layouts, and creating websites? The don’t tire anymore, with CorelDraw Graphic Suite X8, all these can be done with ease bringing your classroom creativity to the limelight.
With improved support for Windows 10, 4k displays, and multi-monitor viewing, this suite permits students to complete different types of projects more quickly and with confidence.
With this suite, students can do well with intuitive tools like the Corel Front Manager X8, to produce good projects for any course. Thousands of royalty-free images, training videos, built-in help, and templates open a world of new design possibilities.
CorelDraw Graphic Suite X8 gives excellent solutions for any desirable budget. This is because it has affordable and flexible licensing options for education.
The Corel Academic Edition is for educators and students only. The product is mostly suitable for college teachers and college students.
Features of CorelDraw Graphic Suite X8
Grab the stability and power you require with complete support for Microsoft Windows 10 and find out how its improved features can augment your graphic design experiences, and enjoy existing support for Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. Increase your compatibility options with the up to date formats, such as PPT, AI, DOCX, PSD, TIFF, PDF, EPS, JPG, DXF, PNG, DWG, SVG and much more.
- Corel Font Manager
CorelDraw Graphic Suite X8 allows you to explore, organize and handle fonts with the new Corel Font Manager to that fulfills all your typeface needs. You can manage your font and typeface collections without straining and use any font without having to make any installations. This suite got you covered for any profession that needs fonts daily, from illustrations, publications, and graphic designs., to website design, sign making, package design and advertising.
- 4K, Multi-monitor, and Real-Time Stylus support
Make a good use of the new 4k displays and multi-monitor viewing support. Do your work efficiently and quickly with the added control from Windows Real-Time Stylus pen-compatible tablets, like the Microsoft Surface, plus the Wacom devices and tablet.
- Startup assistance
CorelDRAW Graphic Suite X8 makes it easy to get started, whether you are an experienced designer or a first-time user. Go through the basics, learn what is new with a startup tour, you can also change to the suite with a special tutorial tour designed for all Adobe users. Stay productive right away with a workspace that goes hand in hand with your workflow requirements, and benefits from versatile in-product learning and high-quality content.
- System requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10, in 64-bit or 32-bit, all with Service pack and latest Updates.
- Intel Core i7/5/3 or AMD Athlon 64.
- 1 GB hard disk space.
- 2 GB RAM.
- 1280 x 720 resolution of the screen at 100% (96 dpi).
- Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet.
- .Net Framework 4.6 (Microsoft)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher.
- DVD drive (needed for box installation).
Internet connection is needed to authenticate while signing in. CorelDraw Graphic Suite X8, gets stability and performance updates, use features such as the Content Exchanger or QR Codes and access online content. The suite can be used offline as long as you connect to the internet at least once in a month so that your software license is validated.
Comparison of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8 to CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7
- Suite X8 has support for UltraHD 4K displays while Suite X7 has none.
- Suite X8 has an advanced multi-monitor support while Suite X7 has none.
- Suite X8 has fully scalable and customizable User Interface while Suite X7 has none.
- Suite X8 has support for Real-Time Stylus (RTS) while Suite X7 has none.
- Suite X8 comes with a copy curve segments that Suite X7 lacks.
- With Suite X8, you can select adjacent nodes which are impossible with Suite X7.
- Suite X8 has a Font Manager while Suite X7 has none.
- Suite X7 has no healing Clone found in Suite X8.
- Suite X8 has an enhanced Workspaces compared to the one in suite X7.
- Suite X8 has an enhanced Edit Fill dialog box compared to X7.
Pros of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8
- It has more font management and graphic tools
- It is easy to start up whether you are a beginner or an expert designer.
- There is no need of downloading your preferred font type; the suite provides you with all the fonts you need
- It is user-friendly since it has a good User Interface.
- Has enhanced workspaces to complete all your projects in time.
- Editing your work is easier, the suite has an excellent Edit Fill dialog box.
- The suite is stable and works faster.
- The suite has a powerful photo-editing capability.
- The suite a multi-monitor support.
- Suite X8 is affordable.
Cons of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8
- It only works well with Windows operating systems; it cannot work with other operating systems such as Linux.
- Computers with less than 2GB RAM cannot run this suite.
- It uses more space compared to other suites; this is because of its added features.
- The suite cannot be used with computers below Intel Core i3.
Why you should buy CorelDraw Graphic Suite X8
For a designer, illustrator or a publisher, this is the best suite for your day to day projects. It is easy to use, faster and most importantly, it is stable. It can handle various types of projects. It is affordable and efficient. Stop using the old CorelDRAW versions and get yourself the CorelDRAW new version to improve the standards of your work.
The above review gives you enough reasons as to why you should get the new suite. Make your learning enjoyable and flexible and create logos, photo projects, newsletters, or social media content with the above product. Once you start using this product, trust me, you will forget all about other Suites you have ever used. The product is designed for all users as long as you are interested in how CorelDRAW works.