The Canon powershot SX710 HS camera is the one device that suffices the need of every range of photographers immaterial of their experience, immaterial of whether they are amateur or professional in photography. It features a 20.3 MP resolution with a 30x optical zoom that makes it take Clear picture of objects independent of their position. Using this feature, one can even take images of objects that are far away from the camera, by optically zooming the image along with the 20.3 Megapixel resolution without actually pixelating the picture.
The Canon powershot sx710 HS camera sports a compact body that makes it easy to hold and handy while usage. The other capabilities include changing video modes between 60p, 40p, 24p and MP4 and adding customized music to the customized story from the camera itself. Adorned with the High sensitivity CMOS sensor with DIGIC 6 image processor, this is a camera that suits all your needs of everyday and travel photography.
Features of Canon PowerShot SX710 HS:
The Canon powershot sx710 HS camera features a high quality and high sensitivity CMOS sensor that is sensitive to even a slight change in position, structure or distance and helps you to focus objects appropriately. The camera also features the DIGIC 6 image processor to process the images and videos you take. These features help you to take Clear High Definition 1080p videos too even in low light and even from a far distance. It is compact and its light weight combined with its compactness makes it easy to carry along and cines handy whenever you want to use it.
Comparison with the competitors:
The one competitor for Canon products in the market is the products from Nikon. These two are often considered the Barcelona FC and Real Madrid FC of photography. These are arch rivals and their rivalry often results in good advancement rather than bad deterioration. Thought the Nikon products have a lot of varieties of features, these features are also present in Canon products and thus are incomparable. However, in the aspect of specification to compactness percentage, the Canon powershot sx710 HS camera wins the competition as it has more specification included in a very compact frame.
Pros of buying the Canon PowerShot SX710 HS camera:
- It is a beautifully designed and engineered device that fits in so much features in a compact frame.
- It has connectivity by various means such as the Wi-Fi and NFC sharing.
- The maximum resolution it can get to is 1920×1080 pixels. This along with its 30x optical zoom can take photos and videos very clearly and enlarged if necessary.
- The Canon Powershot SX710 HS 20.3MP camera has automatic face detection and focus facility and an option to control the exposure manually. The Auto Focus feature available in it is almost accurate in all circumstances.
- With a maximum shutter speed of 1/3200 and video capture rate of 6 frames per second, it comes handy to take stabilized pictures and high definition videos while travelling.
- The Canon Powershot SX710 HS 20.3MP camera also has a 25mm wide angle lens, 750mm good tele lens and 20 MP high resolution sensor which are helpful for an enhanced photography experience.
- The display screen totally has 922K pixels directly meaning that it has very high resolution.
- Even with all these features the camera is still compact and lightweight. It weighs only 269g.
Cons of buying the Canon Powershot SX710 HS 20.3MP camera:
- The Canon Powershot SX710 HS 20.3MP camera has no manual focusing feature. It means that every photo or video that you capture is automatically focused and thus sometimes focus the unnecessary part. The necessary part cannot be made to be focused manually or by any other means
- Even in the auto focus, it has only 9 focus points. Thereby constraining the places where it can be focused and where it cannot.
- The Canon Powershot SX710 HS 20.3MP camera can only capture JPEG pictures and not in RAW format. This means that the quality of the picture is going to be compromised. RAW format utilizes every vital data and thus enhances the image quality. JPEG format has a restricted color palette and is thus going to be compromised in terms of image quality.
- ISO sensitivity maximum is 3200 making it one of the least available for a camera.
- It has small apertures, for wide angle it is f3.20 and for good tele its f6.9 which are not enough to actually satisfy the purpose of these lenses in the first place.
- The Canon Powershot SX710 HS 20.3MP camera has no touchscreen. It has no viewfinder, no external flash shoe and it cannot take panaromic images.
Why you should buy the Canon Powershot SX710 HS 20.3MP camera:
The Canon Powershot SX710 HS 20.3MP camera is a camera that is done for casual daily photography. With the specifications and features it has, it is very much compact and lightweight. Also, the Canon Powershot SX710 HS 20.3MP camera makes it convenient for users to click crisp images with the 20.3 MP resolution it has got and the 30x optical zooming by its lens. This is simply the device the amateur photographer must look forward to, to actually start professional photography from the basics like portrait photography, landscape photography, street and travel photography, etc
Our Verdict on Canon PowerShot SX710 HS Camera:
Thus the Canon Powershot SX710 HS 20.3MP camera is the perfect choice for an amateur photographers and it can be used as a learning tool for professional photography. You just need to surf through the various options in the camera and try and learn the epitome that photography is. You can even use online tutorials to help you learn it and alternatively you can ask a photographer in person for help, if you know someone. But the best way is to explore and learn. It has so much specifications and features in it and it is only a level lower than the Digital SLR cameras. So, this is definitely the perfect option for an amateur photographer.